At BodaHealth, we care about women’s health. We have a nurturing staff of practitioners expertly trained in acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine, naturopathic medicine, massage therapy, Pilates and nutrition, and we are all committed to providing the best health care possible.
Our focus is on women’s health and reproductive medicine, and our doctors have experience in treating a variety of women’s health conditions, including:
- Endometriosis and painful periods
- Irregular menstruation
- Menopausal symptoms
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Fertility support
- Weight loss
- Pregnancy support
Our Plan for You
At BodaHealth, we understand that from your childbearing years through menopause and beyond, compassionate health care is important and as unique as you are. During your initial appointment, our practitioners will spend the time necessary to understand you, the nature of your symptoms, and your individualized health history. In addition to your initial exam, if hormonal or nutritional testing is necessary, it may be ordered at this time.
From the information gathered during your first appointment, your practitioner will arrive at a diagnosis and explain their plan for your treatment. Because our practitioners are trained in a number of disciplines, treatment strategies may include acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, naturopathic medicine, diet and nutritional therapy, an herbal prescription, massage therapy, therapeutic exercise and vitamins or other supplementation.
Your treatment plan may also include home care. For example, herbs and supplements may be used to extend and enhance your treatments at the clinic. In addition, dietary therapy, exercise, and lifestyle modifications may also be prescribed.
BodaHealth’s practitioners recognize that your health and well-being is constantly changing. For that reason, your symptoms and health status will be continually reassessed, and your treatments will be adjusted accordingly.
Why Choose BodaHealth?
- At BodaHealth, our practitioners come from a variety of disciplines, with specific training and experience in treating women’s health issues. We offer a wide array of treatments to help you heal as quickly and naturally as possible.
- Our focus is on understanding the underlying cause of your condition, not just on treating your symptoms.
- At BodaHealth, we believe that you are more than just your health condition. We are committed to treating you as a whole person, which includes addressing your physical, emotional, and environmental health.
- Our practitioners are nurturing and knowledgeable. We will collaborate, both within BodaHealth and with other practitioners that you may be seeing.
- BodaHealth is committed to making you feel comfortable. Our clinic is a safe, relaxing, and healing retreat from the stress of your daily life.
We have helped thousands of women get their health back on track. Let us help you. Contact us today for a free assessment to learn how BodaHealth can provide the care you need.