It is estimated that 1 in 6 couples in Canada have trouble conceiving, which can be trying both physically and emotionally. Luckily, there are natural ways to support fertility, such as making strategic dietary and lifestyle changes, that can help you reach your goal of parenthood.
A Nutrition Care Plan that is designed for fertility and tailored to your individual needs can not only help you to conceive, but also prepare your body for pregnancy. By working one-on-one with our fertility nutritionist, Ewa, you will address imbalances, focus on removing barriers to conception, and nourish your body for a healthy pregnancy and delivery.
All Fertility Nutrition services at BodaHealth include:
- An in-depth Initial Consultation, including medical history, diet and lifestyle assessment, and breakdown of your fertility and wellness goals.
- Subsequent one-on-one private Nutrition Sessions over the span of one, three, or six months (see below for details).
- A personalized Nutrition Care Plan for your health and fertility needs, including key macro and micronutrients for your body type.
- Guidance in supplementation, lifestyle, and mindset to help you achieve your goals.
- Custom Weekly Meal Plans: A calendar breakdown of breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks (and leftovers) to support your fertility goals.
- Weekly Fertility-Focused Recipes and Grocery Shopping List to compliment your meal plan (accessible by email and nutrition app).
- Interactive real-time Food Log and Photo Journal to keep you on track.
- Weekly Progress Check-Ins with your nutritionist (via nutrition app).
- Supporting resources & handouts, including a weekly Nutrition Education Course (PDF).
- Comprehensive and holistic care in partnership with the rest of your BodaHealth wellness team.
- Bonus services: print and save your favourite meal plans and recipes to use forever, integrate your meal plan with your personal google calendar, and more!
Option A: One-Month Program
Sessions: Initial Consultation (75 minutes) + 2 Follow-Up Nutrition Sessions (45 minutes each)
Meal Plan: 4 weeks of meal planning support, with 100+ recipes to explore.
Option B: Three-Month Program
Investment: $585 (10% Savings)
Sessions: Initial Consultation (75 minutes) + 5 Follow-Up Nutrition Sessions (45 minutes each)
Meal Plan: 12 weeks of meal planning support, with 300+ recipes to explore.
Option C: Six-Month Program
Investment: $935 (15% Savings)
Sessions: Initial Consultation (75 minutes) + 10 Follow-Up Nutrition Sessions (45 minutes each)
Meal Plan: 26 weeks of meal planning support, with 600+ recipes to explore.
Please note that some clients become pregnant before completing their program. Should this happen to you (yay!), we will re-purpose your remaining sessions towards our Pregnancy Program and provide you with a new Nutrition Care Plan for pregnancy support in your first trimester at no extra charge.
Ewa Reid is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN) with an additional Holistic Culinary certification from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. She is also currently certifying as a Fertility Support Practitioner (FSP). Ewa has over 5 years of experience working in women’s reproductive health and specializes in fertility, pregnancy and postpartum care. To book a nutrition consulting package or request a fertility meal plan, contact the BodaHealth reception team.