Osteopathic practitioners are trained not only in the art of truly listening to their patients, but they’re also adept at looking beyond the symptoms to assess you as a whole person. It makes a difference when your practitioner is trained to truly listen and go beyond the manifestations of your illness.
Hi, my name is Francesca Fabbri and I strive to locate and identify the source of your problem and address it in a natural, safe, and truly effective way.
As an Osteopathic practitioner I follow the axiom, “an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.” For me, the absence of illness or pain doesn’t necessarily equate to good health. Being a custodian of health and well-being, I support prevention above treatment by endeavoring to intimately understand your lifestyle and environment.
I would rather help prevent the rise of symptoms than treat them. That doesn’t mean osteopaths don't treat your symptoms, in fact, oftentimes we treat symptoms more effectively than medical doctors because we focus on the root cause of the problem.
Most osteopaths are empathetic practitioners who listen and hear you. We partner with you in your search for wholeness and well-being. We are trained to foster the body’s natural predisposition towards wellness and self-healing, and we continuously upgrade our practice and utilize the latest methods and technologies that science has to offer. This means I may also support drugs and surgery as adjunctive measures, if the need for them truly arises.
Certified osteopathic practitioners follow the tenets of their profession in every medical field they perform. I am trained in diagnosing, addressing, and preventing injuries and illnesses through Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment.
Education and Training
As your osteopathic practitioner, I help you recognize the connection that binds all the systems of your body together, each cooperating with the other to heal in times of illness.
At BodaHealth, we want to partner with you in your quest to get and stay healthy, by listening to you and showing you how environmental and lifestyle factors can profoundly impact your health.
Through specialized training, we've acquired the knowledge and skill to provide you with preventive, all-around care, including an understanding of your musculoskeletal system, which includes the network of bones, muscles, and nerves throughout your body.
We are trained in Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment to prevent or diagnose and treat injuries. This treatment involves a number of manipulative techniques to resolve injuries or illnesses and quicken the natural healing processes of your body.
At BodaHealth we can:
- Enhance your structural stability and mobility: Research shows that osteopathic therapies boost the functioning of the lymphatic, nervous, and circulatory systems. A lot of patients who turn to osteopathy due to restlessness and sleeping problems at night, gradually sleep longer and better after getting treatment.
- Help you regain flexibility: When the body regains flexibility, it results in the decrease of discomfort and pain; with enhanced strength and flexibility, body movements are much smoother and easier to perform.
- Improve your overall well-being: Osteopathic medicine is not only designed to treat physical pains and various health conditions like sciatica, migraines, arthritis, etc. - it's also considered a preventative modality to maintain overall health and well-being.
- Heal your body by identifying the network and underlying cause(s) of pain and then treating it effectively using a wide range of well-calculated, gentle hands-on techniques which include Exercise for Rehabilitation, Therapeutic Ultrasound, Exercise Therapy, Mobilization and Articulation, Muscle Contraction and Stretching, Joint Manipulation, and Soft Tissue Manipulation.
FREE Limited Time Offer - Download Coupon Today
We want to thank you for visiting our website, and in return we would like to offer you a Free Osteopathic Health Assessment ($95 value.) This coupon is good for one health assessment and limited to one coupon per person. Click on the coupon to download it before this offer expires.
Your no-cost, no-obligation consult includes:
- A relaxed consultation with the osteopath
- A thorough health history
- A discussion of findings and recommended treatment plan
If you have any questions, please call us 604-733-2632 or email us to book your Free Health Assessment with one of our licensed practitioners.