*Makes about 24
2 cups Pitted Fresh Dates or Dried Dates soaked in lemon juice
Zest of 2 Lemons
Juice of 2 Lemons
½ tsp. Unrefined Sea Salt (Le Paludier brand)
3-4 Tbsp. Virgin Coconut Oil
2 cups Shredded Dried Coconut, unsulphured
Pinch of Cinnamon, Cardamom or Ginger
1 cup Shredded Coconut, Ground Chia Seeds or Raw Cacao Powder
1. Place pitted dates, lemon juice, lemon zest & sea salt in a food processor, puree.
2. Then add dried coconut & coconut oil, blend until well combined.
3. To form balls, place 1-2 cups of additional shredded coconut in a large bowl.
4. Pour all of the batter into the bowl with the coating and begin to roll around to coat the entire large ball of batter.
5. Then scoop out 1 tsp. of batter at a time and roll in remaining coating to form small ping pong size balls.
6. This method ensures that the batter doesn’t stick to your hands and makes rolling these sticky treats super easy.
7. Place treats in a Tupperware container & freeze.
8. Keep these little gems cool until you’re ready to eat them!