1/4 cup organic grass fed milk (or dairy alternative)*
1 tbsp organic grass-fed butter (or dairy alternative)**
1/4 Bell pepper (chopped)
2 tbsp Green onion (chopped)
2 tbsp Fresh Parsley (chopped)
2 tbsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
Salt, Black & Cayenne Pepper (to taste)
*I find that when it comes to omelettes, oat or cashew milk work best as dairy-free alternatives
**Grapeseed oil is my favourite for medium to high heat cooking.
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium-low heat, and keep the temperature low and slow when cooking the eggs so the bottom doesn’t get too brown or overcooked.
- While your skillet heats up, in a medium sized bowl, beat the eggs lightly with a fork.
- Add the eggs to your skillet. Let the eggs sit for a minute, then use a heatproof silicone spatula to gently lift the cooked eggs from the edges of the pan.
- Fill the omelette with the bell pepper, green onion, parsley and dill. Cook for a few more minutes (until the top of the omelette has solidified. Season to taste.
- Fold the omelette in half and turn the heat to low. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Slide it onto a plate with the help of a silicone spatula. Enjoy.
Click here for a free 15-minute consultation!
Ewa Reid is a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN) with an additional Holistic Culinary certification from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. She is also currently certifying as a Fertility Support Practitioner (FSP). Ewa has over 5 years of experience working in women’s reproductive health and specializes in fertility, pregnancy and postpartum care. To book a nutrition consulting package or request a fertility meal plan, contact the BodaHealth reception team.