“To People Who Want To Stop Suffering
From Pain And Other Debilitating
Conditions, But Don’t Know How
To Get Started…”
Each practitioner on our team offers their unique blend of expertise to match your individual needs. We hone our practices with ongoing professional development to ensure you receive the best standard of care. We also collaborate with your other health professionals to benefit your overall wellness plan. We provide a caring and comfortable environment to help you feel relaxed and give you confidence that you’re in the right place at the right time.
Our practitioners are educated in unique areas such as: women’s health, fertility, pregnancy, autoimmune disease, pain and injury. Please visit our practitioner bios here to learn more about our areas of focus.
Want to learn more?
Call now to book a free 15-minute information session to find out how our acupuncturists and massage therapists can help you.
More Information About Our Services:
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a holistic medical system that combines acupuncture, Chinese herbs, nutrition, and massage to bring the body into balance. While Western medicine focuses closely on symptoms to find an underlying cause, TCM considers the body as a whole.
Registered Massage Therapy (RMT) is of great benefit in treating many soft tissue disorders to reduce and eliminate pain and restore the body to optimum health. Therapeutic Massage achieves these successful outcomes through various techniques like Frictions, Myofascial Release, and Swedish Techniques (to name just a few).
Additional Links to Our Services: Holistic Nutrition
- Is Acupuncture Effective for the Treatment of Blood Problems Like Anemia?
- Treating Anxiety – The Natural Approach.
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- The Symptoms and Conditions of Stress: Acupuncture Update
- How Many Acupuncture Treatments Do I Need Going Into an IVF Cycle?”
- What is Autoimmune Thyroid Disease?
- Fertility Research documents…
- Avoid Chlorine, Fluoride, and Bromide for Thyroid Health
- Infertility Treatments and Drugs – You Have Choices
- What is Massage Therapy